- TYREPRO became a Bandag franchise in 1994 and has been a valued supplier of Bandag retreads to the fleet market of the greater Dublin area for 20 years.
- With an approach of new tyre supply , majoring on Bridgestone & Firestone new tyres combined with Bandag retreads , TYREPRO offers a cradle to grave tyre service to fleet operators dedicated to reducing their operating costs.
- TYREPRO supplies both Bandag and Protread (by Bandag) retreads to cater for all market segments.
- TYREPRO is a partner supplier of Bandag retreads to Bridgestone Ireland not only for general sales but also for a growing portfolio of dedicated fleet contracts.
- To support TYREPRO’s progressive ambition, the company has recently invested heavily in Bandag’s latest retreading technology :
EB-NHD4 Nail Hole detector – enables detection of even the smallest of pin holes /nail holes.
7400U Insight Shearography - laser shearography to ensure casing integrity and to eliminate casings from process with defects undetectable by any other means .
Quality as standard
The Bandag production process is highly controlled and regularly audited with all employees trained and certified by Bandag Europe. All equipment and materials are sourced from Bandag.
All retreads supplied by Tyrepro fully comply with UN ECE 109 Resolution and are regularly drum tested. Our repairs exceed BSAU 155(f) quality standards and we are audited and appointed major repairers to both major industry bodies and equity distributor chains.
All Bandag manufacturers offer a full, unconditional three-year warranty on all retreads irrespective of mileage including the casing - the most comprehensive cover in the industry.